Monday, September 20, 2010

It's Not Easy.. Being a Baker..

One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.  ~Luciano Pavarotti and William Wright, Pavarotti, My Own Story

Dear Julia Child,

I’m still trying to figure out exactly how this happened, so any thoughts are appreciated. While taking dinner out of the oven last night, my cell phone went on a ski trip down my shoulder, whizzed down the oven door, and landed right under the heating element at the bottom of the stove.  Oh wait, it gets better….

Then, I set a towel on fire trying to get the phone out, and burned my ear when trying to answer a call. Why on earth I put a flaming hot cell phone up to my hear, I’ll never know.

If it’s not too late, I think I should ask Santa for an Easy Bake Oven this year.  Although it really limits what I can bake, I’m pretty sure it is impossible to jam a cell phone past those tiny little doors. Might just be safer for everyone involved.  


AbHb

No comments:

Post a Comment